Delivery for Shoes
- All of our shoes are ordered from our authentic Pleaser supplier in the USA, and shipped to our Sydney warehouse per order. Please allow roughly 10 business day for shoes to arrive from the USA to our Sydney warehouse. These times may be subject to extensions.
- To see shoes that can ship SAME DAY see Express Shoes.
- All shoe orders for international customers will automatically incur a $16 USD / $20 AUD shipping fee, even if you are eligible for free shipping. This is due to the weight of the items.
- How can I pre order? The items that are available for pre order are marked ‘PRE ORDER’ with an estimated time of arrival. Just add the styles you love to your cart and checkout as normal.
- When will my pre order be shipped? Preorder ETA is the date we expect to receive the item from our supplier. Items will be dispatched after ETA date. This ETA may be subject to change. It may take up to 7 business days after the ETA for our team to dispatch pre-orders due to internal re-stock procedures.
For Domestic Australian orders that contain both pre order item/s and items that are currently in stock, items that are currently in stock will be shipped first. Your pre order items will then be shipped according to the ETA date.
For international orders that contain both a pre order item/s and items that are currently in stock, your order will not be shipped until the pre order is in stock. If you would prefer to receive your other items sooner, we’d suggest placing a separate order.
- Can pre order items be returned? International customers are required to pay for their return shipping costs. If you would like to get an item in another size or colour or item, simply send back the item for a store credit and place a new order. For further information please contact our customer care team.
International Custom Fees
International customers may be required to pay Customs charges. All customs charges are the responsibility of the customer and are not included in the cost of the order or shipping charge. Customs charges differ depending on the country and state of the shipping address. We suggest contacting your local customs office if you are unsure of the customs fees.
Lunalae is not responsible for any additional taxes and customs charges that are requested during the shipment of your order.
*Our currency conversion rate has been created based on a standard rate. Rates are subject to change.
Return to Sender
Lunalae is not responsible for an order after it has been dispatched from the Lunalae warehouse.
The customer is thus responsible for the costs associated with return-to-sender parcels and re-deliveries.
If a parcel is declared as “Return to sender”, the customer is responsible for the cost of the redelivery. A return/refund cannot be processed for these orders.