BOXING DAY SALE T's and C's
Buy 1, get 1 free discounts are applied at checkout, indicating a 100% discount of the lowest value, eligible items in your cart.
Please be aware that a final sale returns policy will be applied to all Boxing day sale items, unless an exception is granted by a Lunalae representative.
Holiday season shipping:
If you're looking to get that special someone (or yourself!) some beautiful Lunalae pieces this holiday season, please be aware that shipping worldwide (both domestic and international) may experience delays in transit during December-January due to a high volume of packages with Auspost and DHL.
When ordering during between 17th of December and 7th of January, please be aware that dispatching may take between 3-7 business days as our team will be on holidays, or there may be public holidays in effect!
If you have any enquiries, please feel free to get in touch with us via email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Due to high volume of sales, Lunalae can not guarantee that stock shown to be available online is 100% accurate.
In the rare case that we are not able to fulfil your order, orders will either be split to send available items out first, or placed on hold until it is completely fulfilled (international orders). They will be fulfilled following pre-order procedure.
Once an order is dispatched, Lunalae is not liable for the outcome of shipping and delivery, including timing or successful delivery of parcels.
Customers are therefore responsible for customs and other relevant fees associated with international shipping.
It is the responsibility of the customer to liaise with local post and other service-providers in order to receive their order.
Cost of Shipping:
- Standard international shipping is a flat rate of $16 USD / $20 AUD* when you spend under $115 USD / $150 AUD*
- Standard international shipping is FREE when you spend over $115 USD / $150 AUD*
- DHL Express shipping rate is weight based and will be calculated at the payment page depending on the size of your order and destination.
- Note - DHL Express is not available for NZ orders.
- International orders are shipped via DHL eCommerce and can be tracked here.
- International orders are shipped via DHL Express and can be tracked here
- Delivery time will vary and depend on the delivery destination. We ship from Sydney, Australia.
- Please refer the chart below to estimate to delivery time
- Please note: Shipping times may be impacted/delayed by circumstances such as peak periods and/or covid-19 restrictions.
Would you like to cancel your order?
We completely understand if you’ve had a change of heart and would like to cancel your order!
Whilst cancellations are not normal procedure, we will happily review your request to see if we can make something work! Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a cancellation request form.
Choose country name To see detail.
|Destinations||International Standard||DHL EXPRESS|
|USA||4-6 Business DAYS||3-7 Business Days|
Delivery for Shoes
- All of our shoes are ordered from our authentic Pleaser supplier in the USA, and shipped to our Sydney warehouse per order. Please allow roughly 10 business day for shoes to arrive from the USA to our Sydney warehouse. These times may be subject to extensions.
- To see shoes that can ship SAME DAY see Express Shoes.
- All shoe orders for international customers will automatically incur a $16 USD / $20 AUD shipping fee, even if you are eligible for free shipping. This is due to the weight of the items.
- How can I pre order? The items that are available for pre order are marked ‘PRE ORDER’ with an estimated time of arrival. Just add the styles you love to your cart and checkout as normal.
- When will my pre order be shipped? Pre order items will be shipped on the ETA date. Please note this date is subject to change.
- Please note: when purchasing a pre order item/s, any piece/s from our current collection in your cart will not be shipped until the pre order is ready to be sent. If you would prefer to receive your other items sooner, we’d suggest placing a separate order.
- Can pre order items be returned? International customers are required to pay for their return shipping costs. If you would like to get an item in another size or colour or item, simply send back the item for a store credit and place a new order. For further information please contact our customer care team.
International Custom Fees
International customers may be required to pay Customs charges. All customs charges are the responsibility of the customer and are not included in the cost of the order or shipping charge. Customs charges differ depending on the country and state of the shipping address. We suggest contacting your local customs office if you are unsure of the customs fees.
Lunalae is not responsible for any additional taxes and customs charges that are requested during the shipment of your order.
*Our currency conversion rate has been created based on a standard rate. Rates are subject to change.
Return to Sender
Lunalae is not responsible for an order after it has been dispatched from the Lunalae warehouse.
The customer is thus responsible for the costs associated with return-to-sender parcels and re-deliveries.
If a parcel is declared as “Return to sender”, the customer is responsible for the cost of the redelivery. A return/refund cannot be processed for these orders.