Due to high volume of sales, Lunalae can not always guarantee that stock shown to be available online is 100% accurate.
In the rare case that we are not able to fulfil your order, orders will either be split to send available items out first, or placed on hold until it is completely fulfilled (international orders). They will be fulfilled following pre-order procedure.
Once an order is dispatched, Lunalae is not liable for the outcome of shipping and delivery, including timing or successful delivery of parcels.
Customers are therefore responsible for customs and other relevant fees associated with international shipping.
It is the responsibility of the customer to liaise with local post and other service-providers in order to receive their order.
Cost of Shipping:
- Standard domestic shipping is a flat rate $8 within Australia if under $100
- Orders over $100 receive FREE standard shipping!
- Express domestic shipping is a flat rate of $10 within Australia if under $100, and $5 when you’ve spent over $100
All domestic orders are shipped via Australia Post and can be tracked here.
Delivery time will vary and depend on the delivery destination. We ship from Sydney, Australia.
- Standard shipping generally takes 1 week (This is subject to delays during peak periods or under covid-19 restrictions)
- Express shipping generally takes 1-3 business days
Delivery for Shoes
Shoes are ordered specially per customer order. Each shoe takes approximately 10 business days to arrive from our authentic Pleaser supplier in the USA at our Sydney warehouse.
Shoes can take up to 10 business days to ship. To see shoes that can ship SAME DAY see Express Shoes.
- How can I pre order? The items that are available for pre order are marked ‘PRE ORDER’ with an estimated time of arrival. Just add the styles you love to your cart and checkout as normal.
- When will my pre order be shipped? Pre order items will be shipped on the ETA date. Please note this date is subject to change.
- Please note: If your order contains a pre order item/s and items that are currently in stock, any item/s that are in stock will be shipped first. Your pre order items will then be shipped according to the ETA date.
- Can pre order items be returned? We offer free returns on all domestic full-priced orders (no sale items are included in this policy)
Return to Sender
Lunalae is not responsible for an order after it has been dispatched from the Lunalae warehouse.
The customer is thus responsible for the costs associated with return-to-sender parcels and re-deliveries.
If a parcel is declared as “Return to sender”, the customer is responsible for the cost of the redelivery. A return/refund cannot be processed for these orders.
Would you like to cancel your order?
We completely understand if you’ve had a change of heart and would like to cancel your order!
Whilst cancellations are not normal procedure, we will happily review your request to see if we can make something work! Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a cancellation request form.